Are your leaders ready to take the next step in their leadership development? We are ready to take that step with them.
Illinois Institute of Technology has a rich tradition of preparing professionals in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics, but we’re not stopping there. Our M.A. and Lila Self Leadership Academy for undergraduates is recognized as one of the best in the world, and we’re now offering a post-graduate leadership development program designed specifically for your mid- to senior-level managers in STEM fields.
Our Leadership Acceleration Program is designed to provide the knowledge, skills, and learning experiences your leaders need to succeed in their current and future leadership roles. Through workshops led by faculty with extensive leadership and management experience, along with leadership scholars from our Center for Leadership Studies, program participants will be immersed in a real world, interactive leadership development program designed to accelerate their careers in science and technology leadership.
What Will your employees gain?
- Enhanced leadership self-awareness, communication, and effectiveness
- The ability to build high performing, resilient, and change-ready teams
- Skills needed to create a leadership vision and the companion strategies to drive organizational success
- Leadership perspectives required for success in a diverse, global, and sustainable environment
What sets the Leadership Acceleration Program apart?
- Your leaders will be part of an intentional learning community consisting of a diverse cohort of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics leaders that can form the basis for a lifelong network of leaders in related fields and organizations.
- Participants will develop an in-depth personalized leadership case study designed to address a significant leadership challenge they face, or anticipate, by integrating what they learn throughout the program into a single leadership development plan.
- Your leaders will have access to a cadre of leadership coaches aligned with our program’s curriculum. These coaches can help with problems outside of the program’s scope and are available to program participants at a special, additional rate.