I want to graduate with good grades with a Bachelor of Science in Engineering Management with a specialization in Electrical Engineering, as well a Master of Public Administration. Over the course of two years, my experiences have helped to revamp my short-term goals and I plan to secure a spot in the Engineers in Leadership program run by Emerson where I can gain widespread knowledge in different fields and kick off my career as a mid-level manager. I am also working on a personal business idea which I would like to roll out at the end of the year and be a source of income by December 2017.
I would like to work in the United States for a great company for five to ten years so I'll have an actual sense of working in a corporate environment. In this environment, I would also learn how to relate properly to workers and how to treat workers which is important because I want to return back to my country Nigeria as an entrepreneur running my own conglomerate of companies. With my hands in all areas of human endeavors. This plan is to fulfill my life-time goal. Finally, I want to be a great husband and father, and be ridiculously happy all the time!
Illinois Tech Leadership Experience
- President, African Students Organization (2014–2015)
- Vice President, Union Board (2014–2015)
- Member, Student Speaks Survey Committee
- Programmer, International Student Organization
- Vice-Chair Publicity Committee, Association of International Student Organization (2014–2015)
- Member, Varsity Soccer Team
- Orientation Leader and Peer Mentor, Office of Campus Life (2013–2014)
- Conference Housing Assistant, Residence and Greek Life (May–August 2014)
- PRO, African Students Organization (2013–2014)
- Senator, Student Government Association (2013–2014)
- Senator, National Society of Black Engineers (2013–2015)